Dabeli (Double Roti) Kutch
Submitted by: admin
- Ready in 0 Minute.
- Makes: 5 Cups
- Main Ingredients
- Potato , Onion , Garam masala , Groundnuts (Moongfali)
- Aloo 1kg
- Onions 4 Medium Sized
- Double roti masala or garam masala can be used
- Peanuts 1 cup
- Salt 2 tspn
- Red chilly powder 2 tspn
- Emlee and gur chutney 4 tblspn
- Lasoon chutney 2 tblspn
- Boil the aloos and after pealing mash them well and keep aside.
- In a dekchi heat 1/2 cup oil for frying the peanuts, deep fry and add salt about 1 tspn, 1tspn sugar, red chilly powder 1/2 tspn.
- In the remaining oil add lason chutney, allow to sizzle,add garam masala, redchilly powder, emlee chutney, to this add the mashed aloos.Serve hot as filling in bun with fried peanuts & chopped onions.