Submitted by: admin
- Ready in 0 Minute.
- Makes: 5 Cups
- Add 3 tbsp of oil in the cooker . And heat it on a low flame.
- Now, add toor dal, dried red chillies, and coriander powder together.
- Make the toor dal light brown .
- Now , add water and allow it to in the cooker for 5- 15 mins.
- After cooling it put in the mixture and grind it and make it a fine paste.
- Heat oil in the pan and put it on the low flame , now add mustard seeds, urad dal , onion, garlic make it transparent.
- Now add the onion stuff, dal , hing, salt , and water and allow it to boil for 15 mins.
- Your fried dal is ready